Post by Pysiek » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:03 am

When I place an order on my website this message shows:
"Your order has been placed!"
"YOUR MESSAGE HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY SENT We will send you a reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in XXXXXXXX"
When I go to Catalog ->Language -> en-gb -> checkout and edit success file this is what I have there

Code: Select all

<?php
// Heading
$_['heading_title']        = 'Your order has been placed!';

// Text
$_['text_basket']          = 'Shopping Cart';
$_['text_checkout']        = 'Checkout';
$_['text_success']         = 'YOUR MESSAGE HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY SENT We will send you a reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in STORENAME';
$_['text_customer']        = '<p>Your order has been successfully processed!</p><p>You can view your order history by going to the <a href="%s">my account</a> page and by clicking on <a href="%s">history</a>.</p><p>If your purchase has an associated download, you can go to the account <a href="%s">downloads</a> page to view them.</p><p>Please direct any questions you have to the <a href="%s">store owner</a>.</p><p>Thanks for shopping with us online!</p>';
$_['text_guest']           = '<p>Your order has been successfully processed!</p><p>Please direct any questions you have to the <a href="%s">store owner</a>.</p><p>Thanks for shopping with us online!</p>'; 

Opencart version 3.0.3.2

Post by straightlight » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:28 pm

Thank you for your interest in STORENAME
for:

Code: Select all

Thank you for your interest in %s

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Pysiek » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:57 am

So this code will replace the message? Because now it shows a success message when customer sends me an email

Attachments

error.JPG

error.JPG (36.97 KiB) Viewed 898 times

Opencart version 3.0.3.2