Post by martsa01 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:00 pm

Hello,
i couldn't find something that matches my case so i'm creating a new post.
I have opencart 3.0.2.0 installed and using the default template. I developed it locally and 2 days ago i uploaded on my server. Today i noticed that my published site has some cache refreshing issues. For example, myfavorites list doesn't refresh automatically when i add or delete a product. i have to manually refresh my browser in order to view the changes. Also, when i click refresh in Extensions -> Modifications nothing happens. I again have to manually refresh my browser 2-3 times in order to get the message "Success: You have modified modifications!". Also, an editor module i have installed still has status disabled but when i try to edit it, its status is set to enabled so i click save and then again it looks disabled.
I have my storage/cache folder outside public_html and tried some things in .htaccess i read on the internet but nothing worked. However, my locally website works fine. I'm sorry if i wrote too much but i wanted to explain my situation..
Any suggestions? Is there something i'm missing?

Post by straightlight » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:21 am

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by martsa01 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:13 pm

straightlight thank you for your response. These were the first things i tried but as i mentioned above the - admin - > extensions - > modifications - > refresh button is not working either unless i manually refresh the browser. I have also cleared browser's cache.
My problem is not that i made some template change and i don't see it. What about wish list? It should autoupdate when i add/remove products. I have to refresh the browser instead to view the changes.
Did anyone else have the same problem?

Post by straightlight » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:49 pm

Either an issue with your .htaccess or php.ini file. This FAQ can also help you: viewtopic.php?f=176&p=739789#p731004

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by martsa01 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:59 pm

straightlight i followed all the steps from viewtopic.php?f=202&t=202985&p=717777#p717777 and viewtopic.php?f=202&t=201745#p713479 but nothing changed..
I also contacted my hosting company and cleared cache there too. Is there something i'm missing?