Post by kendod79 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:36 am

Hey guys, looking for some advice on the following, using Opencart 3.0.2.0 with Journal v3.

1. The live price changing works - when change quantity the price changes, even with discounts applied but when an option is available there's no price update. Option can be file upload or colour/size (any options) Is this theme related or Opencart related? I'm assuming there's a code amiss on the product page when the option is there it stops the update from working?

2. Opencart related for sure - how can I change the starting order id? As I've done a few test purchases, the current id is #8. For my actual customer to place an order and get an order id of JUST #9 is not very good. Any way I can increase this number or even better, change to invoice number? I have read that older versions could be changed via database but is this possible on v3.0.2.0?

Working on a brand new site (personalised products) which is looking and working really well thanks to the combination of Opencart and Journal v3 theme - really impressed! Just those last few niggly bits to iron out :)

All the best guys. I have tried to search extensively to no avail, so reaching out to see if I can make my life just that much easier :)