Post by NedasAndrius » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:40 pm

Hello,

I want to make:
People do not have to write any addresses to checkout.
If a person have product in shopping cart caught a one-button targeting my payment method.

I need skip:

Step 1: Checkout Options
Step 2: Billing Details
Step 3: Delivery Details
Step 4: Delivery Method

I need only payment method and confirm order.

Please help me.

Post by Johnathan » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:00 am

Hide Checkout Steps can hide all except the billing address step, because OpenCart needs that to process the order. If you don't allow guest accounts I could tell you how to hide that step to force the customer to use their default billing address, but if you want to allow guest accounts then that won't work.

In that case, you'll probably need to find an extension specifically coded to only take a simple payment, either a very simple quick checkout or a mod similar to that. You can look on the opencart.com marketplace, or someone might post here if they know of an extension that does this.

Otherwise, if you can't find anything you'll probably have to hire someone to write a custom modification for you. If you need to find a developer, you should post a request in the OpenCart "Commercial Support" forum, which is checked by a number of OpenCart developers. You can also try checking out the OpenCart "Partners" area.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by cepcemuh » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:39 pm

Hey Johnathan, I would like to know your method to skip Billing details as you've written... I disabled guest checkout so my users will use their default address. Thank you.

Post by Johnathan » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:45 am

Sure, it's an edit to Hide Checkout Steps though, so you'd need the extension to use it. If you already have the extension and want me to send you the edited version, go ahead and contact me at www.getclearthinking.com/contact and I can send that to you.

Administrator

Post by cepcemuh » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:56 am

Hi again, I do not have this extension but last night I made it and code it by my self... I needed it urgently so I had to make it alone... Thank you anyway. :)

Post by Johnathan » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:58 pm

No worries, glad you were able to figure it out.

Administrator