Post by Opa » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:27 pm

Hello all, This topic is CLOSED, thank you xxVirusxx your suggestion on my 1st issue has resolved this one as well!!

This is the second item that the purchase of a Theme that the developer cause because he has the files overwrite Opencart baseline files.
As I mentioned I deleted each file provided the the purchased Theme and uploaded the Original Opencart 3.0.2.0 files.
That effort resolved all but 2 issues.
This post is about the default banner that runs at the bottom of the homepage. The photos show up but not in a running horizontal banner like the default Opencart Theme offered. Not they are not a moving banner and the photos are stacked in a vertical manner.

I can't seem to locate a fix; I have tried the suggestion found here on the forum as well as others found via google.

Any help is appreciated
Last edited by Opa on Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Opa

Post by MarketInSG » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:58 pm

you are likely missing the javascript files, or those files were overwritten when you installed the theme

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by Opa » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:20 am

MarketInSG wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:58 pm
you are likely missing the javascript files, or those files were overwritten when you installed the theme
NO the Refreshing of THEME and SASS via the tool found on the Dashboard has resolve all of the Problems. Thank you xxVirusxx

Opa