Post by popeyerg » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:36 am

hi. i notice a issue when trying to do a tax exempt group on a customer, the customer is seeing a different price then a special price...here is what i am doing...

first i create a item for test. i set the price for the item to $115. on the special tab i add a special and set the price to 99. the customer group is set to default. i save.

on my cart i have setup the store with a Tax Exempt group and i set the test customer to that group. this customer will not have taxes charged to their orders, for example if they were to submit resell permit info, so on.

so when i goto the carts front, login as the test customer and add the item to the cart, the special price is not showing up. it is showing up as $115 instead of the $99. If i removed the customer from the tax exempt group and set to default the price shows $99 (special)...

so i just added another special price at $99 and put that group to tax exempt, refreshed the customer back to tax exempt group and refreshed the cart page and now i see it on the customer as $99.

do i have to do this method of adding the special price for both default and tax exempt (or whatever other groups i add) or is there a way for the special price to show across the board for all groups?