Post by cocoanino » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:48 am

Hi guys,
I myself did some manual work with TrustedShop.php and success.php which is used for arukereso.hu, mainly from the title of trusted shop.
We have it working perfectly on our subdomain which was recently created. Then we switched it to our main shop and fixed some normal errors.

But as we moved with everything same working config it actually started complaining. Working folder of this is /catalog/controller/checkout which is properly matching the documentation of arukereso and our opencart. This is pretty fine till we suddenly see error

Code: Select all

Warning: require_once(TrustedShop.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xm024800/www_rootivqmod/vqcacheNq2-catalog_controller_checkout_success.php on line 24 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'TrustedShop.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear/') in /home/xm024800/www_rootivqmod/vqcacheNq2-catalog_controller_checkout_success.php on line 24 
Which I can tell is our temp/cache folder and I wonder what is the right thing to do with this since I have TrustedShop.php in the same folder as success.php and that one is calling it require_once(TrustedShop.php) .
Appreciate you
:)

Post by OSWorX » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:53 pm

No glue what about you are talking!
What shall this be - a new extension?
Developed by you?

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by cocoanino » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:21 am

@OSWorX it is just the order registration to arukereso.hu which was provided by them but currently when it updated the success.php in checkout folder it worked on our subdomain but on our main domain it had problems with cached folder which didn't have the trusted.php