Post by Nordivan81 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:35 pm

I have installed Opencart 3.0.0.0 but i have problems to login to the admin panel. I write my username and password, click on login but then it just takes me back to the login page again. I found some topic on it here in the forum and tested some of the solutions that was there for example changing the setcookie code in systems/framework.php and change the password, but the problem is still there. How can i solve it?

Post by khnaz35 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:41 pm

Nordivan81 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:35 pm
I have installed Opencart 3.0.0.0 but i have problems to login to the admin panel. I write my username and password, click on login but then it just takes me back to the login page again. I found some topic on it here in the forum and tested some of the solutions that was there for example changing the setcookie code in systems/framework.php and change the password, but the problem is still there. How can i solve it?
Do you have a fresh install?
Did you install it on localhost ?
Are you using same username and password which you use during installation?

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:57 pm

Nordivan81 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:35 pm
I have installed Opencart 3.0.0.0
Well there's your mistake, use the latest, 3.0.2.0.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Nordivan81 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:00 pm

Yes its a fresh installation that i did on the webserver where i have the website. First times i tried to login with the username and password that i used during the installation. Then i found a topic here on the forum that said that you could try change the password in myphpAdmin to one with only numbers and letters. I did that but the problem still the same.

Post by Nordivan81 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:24 pm

As Paul wrote i installed the latest version. I can now login to the admin panel but get this error instead. Image

I tried to move the storage folder automaticly but it dosent work.