Post by Lido » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:19 pm

I set up a few user groups to allow some users to manage products and some to manage orders and some to do both. I believe I checked all the relevant items in the user groups window, but when a non-"admin" user tries to edit an order, they get some javascript errors and the Region / State dropdown menu on the third pane of the edit order workflow won't populate and they can't get past that pane to do anything with the order because it gives a blocking error saying something about you have to select a region / state. It works fine if a user with all privileges is logged in and tries to edit the order. Does anyone else have this issue? Is it known which checkbox(es) need to be checked to avoid this error (and also not give full admin access to everyone who needs to edit orders)? Thanks!

Version 3.0.2.0
OC-Light theme
Last edited by Lido on Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by synapseindia » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:02 pm

Try to give access related to localization and manege customer. It will fix your issue.

Post by Lido » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:08 am

synapseindia wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:02 pm
Try to give access related to localization and manege customer. It will fix your issue.
That worked, thank you. I gave "access" but not "modification" privileges on all the entries starting with "localisation" and now users can edit orders and the Region / State populates fine. They now have a "system" link on the left side of the backend/dashboard, but if they click on it, it shows a "localisation" link, but that doesn't seem to do anything when clicked. It just hides on click.

Post by synapseindia » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:41 pm

Yes,. they can not change anything without modification access.