Post by THEBURGER » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:02 pm

I am working on a new site. The shopping cart works with live payments, but when a customer pays with reward points (so the total to pay is 0) the order says it has been placed but then there is no trace of it, reward points are not deducted and no orders on the system in either client or admin.

Help please.

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:17 pm

Well very few payment gateways will accept a payment of $0, so you'll need to make it so that the only payment option is COD when the price is $0.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by THEBURGER » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:58 pm

Thanks for the reply. Opencart has a FREE CHECKOUT option which is active with zero value order, therefore I assume this is why it is there in the first place.

You can select your reward points to pay, select free checkout and the order says it has been placed, but it is not recorded anywhere, no reward points are deducted etc.

Post by THEBURGER » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:05 am

I have done some check in the admin panel and by applying a filter of MISSING ORDERS , all the test orders I have done using the reward points are showing up and tagged as MISSING ORDERS

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:25 pm

Please see this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=201&t=192113

Locking topic.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom