Post by istokf » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:10 am

Hello,

I installed latest version and cannot modify extensions. I went through modification of config.php, permissions of storage folder but this did not solve my problem. I dont want to reinstall opencart since i already made many modifications. I cannot use any extension which i install. Please can anyone advice what to do to. This is first time i installed opencart so i dont have much experience with it.

Thank you for your advice...

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:42 am

I dont want to reinstall opencart since i already made many modifications. :o
This is first time i installed opencart so i dont have much experience with it. :choke:
Sounds a little weary, to be honest, or then, you're just in a hurry, to get things done, so, you
have no time, to find out first, how it works ... :D

But after doing a lot of 'things' to OC already, as it looks, you would have to allow someone, to
access your Server, to first find out on what this Installation is all about. Anything else would just
be wasted time, I assume , and real DEV-Time does usually not come for free, not even around OC.

Just be careful, not to look for cheapest offers, at least not, if you have legally paid Extensions
'on Board', some of the mostly 'hidden' OC-Aid's might look for such Code, to enlarge their own
Stock of paid Goodies, to be offered to others, later again...
Good Luck! ;)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland