Post by broopenc3 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:30 pm

Straight on topic: when making the order we have 2 options

1) with account
2) guest checkout

I want to create another (3) checkout option to use as (lets say) "take the products from the store" or "receive orders from the physical shop".

If I have the information on how to create the third checkout option I think I will be able to modify the code to require only a name, a last name, an email and a phone number when the checkout is done. However, in open-cut 3 it is a little more complicated than opencart 1.5. Anyone has done it before to point me to the right direction or show me a post if it has been answered before (i could not find anything similar)?

Thank you in advance! :)

Post by straightlight » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:30 pm

It would be suggested to post in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this done as a custom job by also including your OC version.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by broopenc3 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:19 pm

My oc version is 3.1 but is it such a big change as I post it under the opencart 3 forum section (just scientificaly asking :) )?

Will do post there. Thank you for your directions.