Post by amir.va.us@gmail.com » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:02 pm

Hi,
I have installed OpenCart 3 on the following sub-domain for testing purposes. Things are working fine so far except that the New Account Registration and Checkout generate an "error". The pop-up window just shows "error" and nothing else.
So far I have tried:
- Disabling SEO URLs (thinking sub-domain may be the issue)
- Disabling email confirmations (thinking maybe SMTP info is not correct)

One more thing, right after the installation OpenCart asked me to move my storage folder out of Root, so I accepted this option and moved it one level above the root. I mean now the storage folder and public_html folder are at the same level.

Here's the store address:
https://totalmedical.000webhostapp.com

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:26 pm

Could be API settings in the admin?

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by straightlight » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:04 pm

One more thing, right after the installation OpenCart asked me to move my storage folder out of Root, so I accepted this option and moved it one level above the root. I mean now the storage folder and public_html folder are at the same level.
No error / server access logs results posted. No full OC version posted. As for the storage folder options, see this post: viewtopic.php?f=176&p=733002#p717782

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by amir.va.us@gmail.com » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:24 pm

Sorry about the delay, the issue was resolved once I changed the SMTP settings from a public email service to my hosting email service.