Post by marrysmil » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:38 pm

I know the update is a little bit tricky but after i finish all the errors i get this error when i try :
Sistem -> Localization - Tax - Tax Classes
Product -> Edit product

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php on line 94Notice: Undefined property: Proxy::getTaxClasses in /system/storage/modification/admin/controller/catalog/product.php on line 827

Panouri solare fotovoltaice monocristaline

Post by xxvirusxx » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:48 pm

Possible a non compatible vqmod extension.
Disable vqmod extensions and test again.

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by marrysmil » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:11 pm

i deactivate them and nothing

is beacause this line or lines that have "getTaxClasses" "gettaxtotalclasses"

$data['tax_classes'] = $this->model_localisation_tax_class->getTaxClasses();

Post by marrysmil » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:30 pm

i think i found the problem ... but i do not know how to solve it

i add the comment line on that error link of the product.php and tax_class.php and when i enter in eachone and try to add a tax class i do not see the curent tax classes that i have in database ...

Post by straightlight » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:44 am

Also ensure to check your OCMod extensions installed from your admin - > extensions - > modifications page. Uninstall each ones and see if the issue gets resolved afterwards.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by marrysmil » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:50 am

i try it but don't work at all.. same issue

Post by straightlight » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:17 am

Ensure to have applied these steps afterwards. FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=176&p=732808#p718325

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by marrysmil » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:58 pm

yes same error ..

Post by straightlight » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:01 pm

Clear out your VQCache files (keep the folder) and delete the check.cache and mods.cache file's content. Keep the files. If the issue still persists afterwards, then the issue is related to this one: viewtopic.php?f=176&p=732808#p731004 (FAQ)

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by marrysmil » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:37 pm

i solve it
when i update from 2.3.x to 3.0.2.0 i have a little issue with 109php and another 2-3 errors , i solve them and after that i start the real update of the opencart

everything was perfect
but i do not know why i was have this erros with 109php and another 2 , cuz in the past (about one month ago) i update another website and i do not get this erros (and was the same website but it was in other language)

ok after this i tryd to comment the lines with get total tax class or get tax class, it was good but i get one single error in product editor after i click the save button : Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on string in public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 83

The product was saved and everything was ok e little error is not a porblem and i start to work on this error with get tax class, i try a loot of tings
1. Reupdate from 2.x
2. Remove all ocmod extensions and vqmode extension - refreshing cache / sas/ theme
3. Check all the db structure regarding oc_tax_class... with other opencart 3x databases
4. Reimport some structures in database , and remove tax class from curent products

-----Finaly i do not have other option just to coppy other website that i updated about one month ago
I start to place all the plugins that i have need on this website until i move the files to be sure that i do not get any error - everything was perfect
I move the files last night and i do not get the tax class erros , but i stil get that error after i save the product

Last error - : Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on string in public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 83
and i need some help here...

P.S.

--------My recomandation when you try to update if you store but you have a lot of things or you update your store step by step from 1.4 to 1.5 to 2x to 2.3.x to 3.0.2.0
1 Install one fresh opencart
2 Export your products, categoryes, order, clients, filters, attributes etc.. to csv or if you prefere to use db - coppy the tables ( pay attention on order tables cuz you need to add weight column)
3 Take care of seo urls - from 2.x the seo url table was oc_url_alias now is oc_seo_url see the tables and make one csv for this and add the column store id
4 Make all the settings of your theme manualy

i know is a pain in the ass but you save a lot of time
you will see also the data base have a lot of columns that you don't need anymore

Post by straightlight » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:58 pm

The recommendation you provided is already listed here (FAQ): viewtopic.php?f=176&p=732808#p730051

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by marrysmil » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:48 pm

i know that but is my recomandation as testing all mods to update opencart 3x (i think) and is my experiance regarding this problem...

and now i'm stuck here..
Last error - : Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on string in public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 83
and i need some help here...

Post by straightlight » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:02 pm

If you still see an error with VQMod after the upgrade, it is possible you may have upgraded with the installed extensions which is not suggested. Clear your VQCache folder and see if the problem persists.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by marrysmil » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:39 pm

Same , dont't work..

Post by straightlight » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:44 pm

Then, something went wrong during the upgrade. By providing your error / server access logs around those server event messages, it would be more easier to provide an accurate solution. However, it looks like the upgrade has failed. I would suggest to submit a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get the upgrade properly done as a custom job.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON