Post by alexfromgreece » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:22 pm

Greetings OCers, about a year ago I built a website for my uncle which is live since then and he is selling motorcycle parts through that.
I've used Journal2 but the Issue I came across today just runs my crazy. Out of nowhere OpenCart stopped showing Product thumbnail picture on Product Grid/List but it DOES show the second picture on hover.

I don't get why, but it seems that it tries to create a new 'cache' file with transparent.. for example on first picture that is not showing anywhere the link is:
xx/image/cache/data/journal2/transparent-150x150h.png and only on hover it displays the second image correct.. Any ideas how to solve this?
Tried changing Modification>Themes>Thumbnail sizes, tried clearing Cache but nothing, it still just display blank products which only work on hover..

Thanks in Advance!

Post by straightlight » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:28 pm

Ensure your .htaccess, config.php and admin/config.php files are properly configured as well as your CHMOD permissions settings (install.txt file from the downloaded OC ZIP file), assuming no image extensions have been installed.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by alexfromgreece » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:42 pm

straightlight wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:28 pm
Ensure your .htaccess, config.php and admin/config.php files are properly configured as well as your CHMOD permissions settings (install.txt file from the downloaded OC ZIP file), assuming no image extensions have been installed.
Thanks for the tips straightlight, will re-check them once I get home.
What drives me crazy is the fact that the site was running fluently for the last 5 months without any further change in Admin Panel or anything.