Post by OurHooray » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:02 am

Hey everyone. I am currently having an issue with my checkout were every order coming through has the County Set to County Down (My location). This was causing issues with Braintree and caused payments to be rejected. I have removed Braintree and it is still happening within PayPal. They have both pointed the blame at Opencart. Does anyone have any ideas? And thanks in advance for any help provided. Chris

Post by ostechnologies » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:00 pm

Refresh the modification files from Extension > modification & also clear the cache form dashboard.

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company

Post by OurHooray » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:02 pm

Thank you very much for your response. I have done exactly as you said and will let you know if this works.

Post by OurHooray » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:59 pm

Just had a new order through this morning and again the County is listed as my home county. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?

Post by straightlight » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:39 pm

Which PayPal extension payment module are you referring to? More information is needed.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by OurHooray » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:59 pm

Hey . The payment extension I am using is PayPal Express Checkout and before this I was using the PayPal (Powered by Braintree) extension. The theme I am using is Journal and my Opencart version is 3.0.2.0.

I have updated both Opencart and Journal and am still experiencing issues. If you need any other information please just let me know. Paypal and Braintree have both said it is something to do with Opencart and that they have not had any other issues with these extensions.

Post by straightlight » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Enable the debug mode from the OC admin payment extension module for PayPal Express and re-create an order. Post the error logs afterwards with all prefixes of PayPal (without confidential information!)

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON