Post by hellokittyr » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:49 pm

all of the opening cart component related images are not showing on first load on mobile view of the site, only on first load.

never change the location of the images, using the standard theme. I only changed the color

please help.
on 3.0.2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i fixed the problem by adding the folllowing to .htaccess (i am not a coder, dont know anything about what the following do, but it just works)

# Fix Icons
<FilesMatch ".(ttf|otf|eot|woff)$">
<IfModule mod_headers.c>
Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
</IfModule>
</FilesMatch>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, i run into a bigger problem. my homepage is messed up. was trying to install some extention, install wasnt successful, i deleted the files i uploaded. couple hours later, my homepage is missing all the contents, tried to config it everyway i can, enable, disable moudle again, nothing worked.

please help. mysite is www.3amshop.com

Attachments

Screenshot_20180721-171850_3AMSHOP.jpg

Screenshot_20180721-171850_3AMSHOP.jpg (503.8 KiB) Viewed 479 times

Last edited by hellokittyr on Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by IP_CAM » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:09 am

A Link to a Site is worth more than thousand words. 8)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by hellokittyr » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:54 pm

www.3amshop.com

please help.. i messed up the home page.... btw, i got the thing fix by copy and pasting "icon fix" to htaccess.

but now!, all the module has disappear from the home page.

Post by hellokittyr » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:44 pm

Maybe it was me, maybe it was "IT" (the thing i was trying out) the whole catalog/controller/extension/module is replaced!

Post by straightlight » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:36 pm

Looks like a route issue between what the database has pulled versus the defined layouts. I would suggest replacing the original files in the module folder and uninstall each extension modules from the admin afterwards. Then, to reinstall each modules that were previously installed with their defined layout routes. Once the extension modules reinstalled, ensure to run these steps: viewtopic.php?f=176&p=728050#p718325

This should resolved the issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:20 am

Your MP-4 Player Module seems not to be responsive.
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland