Post by zoe78 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:09 am

Hello,
I read all the posts regarding this issue in the forum, but was not able to solve my issue. I have Opencart 3.0.2.0 with default theme.
After clearing cache through dashboard/admin my storefront gets a 500 error. In my server log is stated:

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'Unable to find template "extension/module/category.twig" (looked into: /var/www/vhosts/MYDOMAIN/MYSUBDOMAIN/catalog/view/theme).' in /var/www/vhosts/MYDOMAIN/MYSUBDOMAIN/vqmod/vqcache/
vq2-system_library_template_Twig_Loader_Filesystem.php:215

I really have no idea how to solve this.
I looked in MYDOMAIN/MYSUBDOMAIN/catalog/view/theme and could not find a category.twig and in MYDOMAIN/MYSUBDOMAIN/vqmod/vqcacheand the file vq2-system_library_template_Twig_Loader_Filesystem.php:215
was there.

A couple of days ago I changed something in the Category.twig but everything was fine with the website until today. After the 500 error I reversed the change in category.twig and had a look in my database if there is something stored in oc_theme, which was not the case.
Could you help me with this please?

Thanks in advance

Post by IP_CAM » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:41 am

A couple of days ago I changed something in the Category.twig
I looked in ../catalog/view/theme and could not find a category.twig
Well, with this kind of information, it's hard, to assume, that you know, what
you're doing, and therefore probably of little use, trying to assist. ::)
Sorry for the harsh comment ... ;)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by zoe78 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:39 pm

Thanks for your helpful reply. If I would have a lot of knowledge, there would be no need for me to ask, right?