Post by OC2PS » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:23 am

Go to Extension page

We find that there a few tweaks in the Admin Panel can save us a click or two, and in day-to-day operations, these clicks add up.

v 3.0
  1. Orders list: Filter by payment method, shipping method, and more. Payment method and shipping method added as sortable columns to table. Ability to color code order statuses. By default orders are filtered by status (only Pending shown). By default, orders are sorted by value (highest value first).
  2. Products list: Filter by manufacturer, category, and more.
  3. Categories list: Filter categories by store.
  4. Reviews list: Default sort changed to NEWEST FIRST. Abilitiy to filter reviews.
  5. Coupons list: Ability to filter coupons.
  6. Sales report: Default grouping changed to monthly.
Installation (v3.0)
  • Download the .ocmod file.
  • Upload the file from OpenCart Admin > Extensions > Extensions Installer
  • Click refresh in OpenCart Admin > Extensions > Modifications
Update (v3.0)
Remove the old version by deleting the XML file. Then install the new version as per the Installation instructions above.

Frequently Asked Questions
  1. Where are the settings? There are none! (well, one) - All the functionality is enabled by default.
  2. How can I color code the order statuses? You can choose the color of the order status at Settings > Localization > Order Statuses > {Edit Status}
  3. Does this extension work with OpenCart 3.x? Yes!
  4. I have an idea. Great! Post it as a reply to this.
  5. I am having a problem with this extension. Please go to the extension page and click Get Support

OC2PS
OC 3.0.3.7, vQmod 2.6.2, Journal3 theme
Arcfesték, Csillámtetoválás, Henna
Check out: All my extensions | My FREE extensions

Location - Hungary

Post by kuochinwu » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:17 am

Hello,

I tried to with OC3.0.3.2 and followed by your instructions but not working.
The products page not showing and with error.
Orders page nothing changed!

Please help!

Thanks,

Post by IP_CAM » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:23 am

Did you clear out all your Cache + Modification Sections first, before trying it out? ;)

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Joe1234 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:09 am

I installed it properly, lost admin access right after. How can I correct this? I've already deleted all contents of the cache folder in the storage dir.

[15-Jun-2022 15:31:15 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Unknown column 'color_code' in 'field list'<br />Error No: 1054<br />SELECT color_code, order_status_id, name FROM *******Cart_order_status WHERE language_id = '1' ORDER BY name in /system/library/db/mysqli.php:48
Stack trace:
#0 /storage/modification/system/library/db.php(55): DB\MySQLi->query('SELECT color_co...')
#1 /storage/modification/admin/model/localisation/order_status.php(90): DB->query('SELECT color_co...')
#2 /storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(251): ModelLocalisationOrderStatus->getOrderStatuses()
#3 /system/engine/proxy.php(47): Loader->{closure}(Array, Array)
#4 /admin/controller/extension/me_admin_search.php(197): Proxy->__call('getOrderStatuse...', Array)
#5 /storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerExtensionMeadminsearch->index(Array)
#6 /storage/modification/sys in /TS1/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 48

v3.0.3.9 php 8.1
I'm here for a reason, if your response is contact a/the developer, just don't reply.

Post by ADD Creative » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:05 pm

Try deleting storage/modification/admin/model/localisation/order_status.php or possibly all the files in storage/modification. Then remove it and rebuild the modifications.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by Joe1234 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:28 am

That didn't fix the issue. Once I added the color_code column to the table I was able to get the admin login. But once in the actual functions of this extension don't work and cause other 500 errors. On the product_list page if I hit filter with no entries I get a 500. If I try to filter by category, discount, special I get a 500. The only one that works is by manufacturer.
The errors I get are:

Code: Select all

[17-Jun-2022 03:15:12 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Exception: Error: Unknown column 'mps.price' in 'where clause'<br />Error No: 1054<br />SELECT * FROM roottesCart_product p LEFT JOIN roottesCart_product_description pd ON (p.product_id = pd.product_id) WHERE pd.language_id = '1' AND mps.price IS NOT NULL AND (mps.date_end > NOW() OR mps.date_end = '000-00-00') GROUP BY p.product_id ORDER BY p.quantity DESC, p.status DESC, p.date_added DESC, pd.name ASC LIMIT 0,250 in /home/chris815/public_html/TS1/system/library/db/mysqli.php:48
Stack trace:
#0 /home/chris815/te/storage/modification/system/library/db.php(55): DB\MySQLi->query('SELECT * FROM r...')
#1 /home/chris815/te/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php(546): DB->query('SELECT * FROM r...')
#2 /home/chris815/te/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(251): ModelCatalogProduct->getProducts(Array)
#3 /home/chris815/public_html/TS1/system/engine/proxy.php(47): Loader->{closure}(Array, Array)
#4 /home/chris815/te/storage/modification/admin/controller/catalog/product.php(597): Prox in /home/chris815/public_html/TS1/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 48

OR

[17-Jun-2022 03:15:26 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Exception: Error: Unknown column 'mpd.price' in 'where clause'<br />Error No: 1054<br />SELECT * FROM roottesCart_product p LEFT JOIN roottesCart_product_description pd ON (p.product_id = pd.product_id) WHERE pd.language_id = '1' AND mpd.price IS NOT NULL GROUP BY p.product_id ORDER BY p.quantity DESC, p.status DESC, p.date_added DESC, pd.name ASC LIMIT 0,250 in /home/chris815/public_html/TS1/system/library/db/mysqli.php:48
Stack trace:
#0 /home/chris815/te/storage/modification/system/library/db.php(55): DB\MySQLi->query('SELECT * FROM r...')
#1 /home/chris815/te/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php(546): DB->query('SELECT * FROM r...')
#2 /home/chris815/te/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(251): ModelCatalogProduct->getProducts(Array)
#3 /home/chris815/public_html/TS1/system/engine/proxy.php(47): Loader->{closure}(Array, Array)
#4 /home/chris815/te/storage/modification/admin/controller/catalog/product.php(597): Proxy->__call('getProducts', Array)
#5 /home/chris815/te/stor in /home/chris815/public_html/TS1/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 48
Apparently others have gotten 500 errors on the extension page, but this developer doesn't seem to be active or care to fix or direct how to fix this. I don't understand how this is looking for table columns that don't exist.

v3.0.3.9 php 8.1
I'm here for a reason, if your response is contact a/the developer, just don't reply.