Post by devid5 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:48 am

Hello, i have problem with template...

I bought this theme (https://themeforest.net/item/mega-shop- ... e/19228763)

Installed this design as it was said in the documents. Everything is working, but i need to make changes in theme.

When i changed this file (/catalog/view/theme/OPC040_01/template/common/header.twig) on website nothing was changed, when i deleted this file site was not worked... I can't understand, how i can delete some object from header

Please help me with this

Post by IP_CAM » Sat May 26, 2018 7:56 am

Well, you're talking about a paid Custom Theme, and not even bought trough the official
OpenCart Channel. You better contact the Theme-Seller, to hopefully get assisted. Or then,
call for a Professional, to find out about your problem, since no-one else, not exactly using
this Theme, could be of assistance in the first place.
Good Luck ::)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by ravikumar22 » Sat May 26, 2018 7:37 pm

Hi, I don't know why people do not guide correctly. anybody who is familiar with opencart version 3.x version knows about opencart caching feature. If you want to do any changes as a developer. in twig file of site you would have to off caching from admin->dashboard. [button-setting] that is an icon right top in blue color. I am attaching image. please disable caching do any chagnes in twig it will work. its opencart feature. let me know if you still need any help from me. i will guide you free of cost. I love helping people. See attached image.

:) :D :( :o OpenCart Support | Please email at: devinlabsolutions@gmail.com :drunk: :laugh: :)