Post by Joshver » Mon May 21, 2018 6:51 pm

Hi

I am using Opencart Version 3.0.2.0

I am a newbie who has used the basic template to upload so far around 1500 products to my site at www.classicvintageitems.com

I have attempted to upload some images to an image folder that I was already using and although I think the images are there (as it says there are 3 pages in the folder) I can't access page 2 where the new uploaded images are? I've a feeling that it has something to do with the rather large image names that I have given the image but can't be certain. If it is the image names that are causing the problem - would I have to go through all 1500 images and rename them to a shorter name?
Thanks very much for any help given.

Post by yodapt » Mon May 21, 2018 9:57 pm

Don't expect much help unless you explain the problem. What do you mean you can't access page 2? What happens?

Opencart Developer - My Extension Showcase
Contact me at aeon.yoda@gmail.com

Post by Joshver » Mon May 21, 2018 11:26 pm

I apologise if I have not made my problem clear - i'll try again.

I have uploaded lots of products with images into my Image Manager - each page in the image manager lists 16 images then page 2 another 16 images and so on..
Today when I have tried to upload some more images into the image Manager - I get the message box saying (:Success: Your File Has Been Uploaded) but when I click on where the image should be in the image Manager it won't let me click on that page! So I can't find the image I uploaded.

Sorry I know it's not a great explanation!

Post by yodapt » Tue May 22, 2018 1:09 am

Now it's more clear, you click the pagination button and it does nothing. I can take a look if you want, PM me.

Opencart Developer - My Extension Showcase
Contact me at aeon.yoda@gmail.com

Post by Joshver » Tue May 22, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi Yodapt

Thanks for the reply - I have made a short video to explain my problem so that it is a little clearer!!? The video can be viewed at my google storage at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rdmLKF ... sp=sharing
Hope this make the problem a little clearer.

Thanks

Dean

Post by IP_CAM » Wed May 23, 2018 12:46 am

Well, you have been asked to spare your URL, not a Movie,
since one can not see any Page Source this way. :'(
But if you fear, to make it public, then, you'll need a Pro.
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Joshver » Wed May 23, 2018 6:46 pm

Sorry if I offended anyone - it was not my intention - I am very new to this forum and opencart - I thought I had send a direct message to Yodaptas he offered to help but it looks like I posted direct here in the forum instead of a direct message!

My apologies

Post by ocguru » Wed May 23, 2018 7:36 pm

Hi, I have seen the problem in video and I think its problem with image size or some error with image manager. I can fix this issue if you like, but for this I need to test the issue under your website Admin. Please PM me for more info.

Regards,
OCGURU - http://www.buy-extensions.com/
Opencart Developer - All My Opencart Extensions
Contact Me - outputwebtech@gmail.com
Skype - ntiersolutions

Location - India