Post by gemini » Fri May 18, 2018 11:19 pm

Good evening. I made a clean installation of OC 3.0.2.0 and with an application to import the products I created an XLS file to transfer them from another already active 3.0.2.0. On the already active site the images are in the IMAGE / DATA folder and this folder can be seen in the product image manager. Through FTP I created the identical folder on the new installation and uploaded the images. Once the products have been imported with XLS all the images can be seen correctly but if from the catalog-products-edit menu I select a product and click on the image, the image manager only shows me the contents of the image / catalog folder but not the other folders in image (you can not see the image / data folder) and therefore I can not modify the image of the product. How can I solve? Do I need to edit an OC file or change the database?
I do not know if it's important but the old site has the STORAGE folder in the public space while the new one is separate.
I'm not an expert and I do not know how to do it. I ask for your help. Thank you
I attach the image of the xls file

Attachments

screenshot.jpg

screenshot.jpg (28.76 KiB) Viewed 614 times

exportxls.jpg.jpg

exportxls.jpg.jpg (16.51 KiB) Viewed 614 times

Post by IP_CAM » Fri May 18, 2018 11:47 pm

On the already active site the images are in the IMAGE / DATA folder
Well, then, the already active Site still contains an old Version Image Directory, left
there, after upgrading the older version, for no good reason at all. :laugh:
Better upload your images into the correct OC v.3 Image directory, it then will probably
function.
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by gemini » Mon May 21, 2018 3:05 pm

The problem is that if I load the images in a different position I should reset the new path for all the products, and there are thousands of images. Can I change the image folder address by editing with mysql or modifying the xls file? If you can, how should I do (I'm not a database expert or xls) :choke: :choke:

Post by IP_CAM » Tue May 22, 2018 5:50 am

Well, some Experts exists for such, but you should have better placed your
Posting in the commercial Section, many Pro's do not regularely visit the 'open'
places around here, and your matter seemengly requires such Support.
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland