Post by AtlantaDraperies » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:42 am

Good afternoon.
There is something crashing my site and I am trying to get to the bottom of it. My site is constantly producing the "White Screen of Death". Sometimes the .htaccess file can be updated or I have found that the vqmod installation can be reinstalled - both of which will sometimes fix the issue. But now the issue is increasing in frequency and the db is crashing. I am including some to the error messages in hope that someone might be able to point me to the culprit so that I can rectify this issue. Thank you in advance for reading!

I am using Opencart 3.0.2.0. I am using the Journal 2 theme.

2018-04-09 9:56:08 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: path in /home/atlantafab/domains/atlantafabrics.com/public_html/admin/controller/extension/module/aqe/catalog/product.php on line 415
2018-04-09 9:56:08 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: name in /home/atlantafab/domains/atlantafabrics.com/public_html/admin/controller/extension/module/aqe/catalog/product.php on line 415
2018-04-09 9:56:08 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: path in /home/atlantafab/domains/atlantafabrics.com/public_html/admin/controller/extension/module/aqe/catalog/product.php on line 415
2018-04-09 9:56:08 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: name in /home/atlantafab/domains/atlantafabrics.com/public_html/admin/controller/extension/module/aqe/catalog/product.php on line 415

Post by AtlantaDraperies » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:01 am

This is the product.php file that the error points to:

if (isset($this->request->get['page'])) {

$url .= '&page=' . $this->request->get['page'];

}

415 $data['breadcrumbs'] = array();

$data['breadcrumbs'][] = array(

'text' => $this->language->get('text_home'),

'href' => $this->url->link('common/dashboard', 'user_token=' . $this->session->data['user_token'], true),

'active' => false

);

Post by xxvirusxx » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:49 am

Disable this module/aqe, clear errors log and see if have again errors.

Post by AtlantaDraperies » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:19 am

Thank you! I knew a module was probably responsible but I did not recognize its name in its abbreviated form. I had seen various error messages from that in the past. Just to be safe I have wiped my installation of it!

Thank you again!!!!!