Post by anvasila » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:57 pm

Hello everyone,

I use opencart 3.0.2.0 and I try to add a new file for my custom css styles. But i can't find where to add them. I try to edit the catalog/controller/startup/sass.php file but as i can see it never excecuted. I already enable the Sass from admin but no changes.

I try to add in index.php this, but with no result again.
require_once(VQMod::modCheck(DIR_SYSTEM . 'sass.php'));

Finally i try to add @import "../custom"; in view/theme/default/stylesheet/sass/bootstrap/_bootstrap.scss but no success again......

I don't know what else i can do. I search in web but i couldn't find a solution.

I need your help. Thank you in advance!!!

Post by straightlight » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:50 pm

Any changes you make needs to involve these steps afterwards: viewtopic.php?f=176&p=718325#p717782 (only if the 2nd link steps fails) and viewtopic.php?f=176&p=718325#p718325

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ostechnologies » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:24 pm

You can place it under catalog > view > stylesheet / custom.css and provide its path in header.twig file.

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company