Post by inter1224 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:15 am

Hi
I have a payment module compatible with the opencart 2.x version, but is not compatible in opencart 3.x because of the migration from tpl to twig. Can anyone help where can i modify the module to make it compatible?
Thank you

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:02 pm

I suggest you pay a developer from the Commercial Support forum to do this for you.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:57 pm

inter1224 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:15 am
Hi
I have a payment module compatible with the opencart 2.x version, but is not compatible in opencart 3.x because of the migration from tpl to twig. Can anyone help where can i modify the module to make it compatible?
Thank you
You can continue using TPL instead of TWIG with our Template Switcher. However, be aware there are also other changes to be done in order for your payment module to work on OpenCart 3.x.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by kestas » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:20 pm

Hi,
Not only tpl files you must convert. You must make some modification of the controller files also. I write PM for you in this case.

Cheers

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here