Post by Springtime » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:35 pm

We had a customer purchase something from our site www.originaldivinemercy.com. The order was processed, but on our dashboard, it shows $0.00 collected and no products are listed as part of the completed order. We are using Square to process our payments, so I went into square and found the cooresponding transaction there, it it did indeed process a charge from this customer for $34.99.

running version 3.0.2.0

Any thoughts as to why OpenCart didn't collect/display the order information but Square did?

Attached are some screenshots.

Thanks!

Attachments

Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 10.26.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 10.26.57 AM.png (321.71 KiB) Viewed 359 times

Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 10.26.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 10.26.45 AM.png (302.05 KiB) Viewed 359 times

Post by straightlight » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:37 am

Not the best coding I've ever seen in catalog/controller/extension/payment/squareup.php file. I have already reported this file on Github due to the lack of quality of error events. Let's troubleshoot this issue. On line 187, could you provide the entire line of:

Code: Select all

$order_status_id =
?

Then, find:

if ($order_status_id) {
add below:

$this->load->model('localisation/order_status');

$order_status = $this->model_localisation_order_status->getOrderStatus($order_status_id);

if ($order_status) {
					$this->log->write('SQUAREUP :: DEBUG :: ORDER_STATUS :: ' . htmlspecialchars_decode($order_status['name']));
					$this->log->write('SQUAREUP :: DEBUG :: TRANSACTION :: ' . htmlspecialchars_decode($transaction_id));
				}
Test a transaction with squareup. Then, once the checkout process completed, go to your admin - > systems - > maintenance - > error logs page and find the latest line beginning with: SQUAREUP :: DEBUG :: . Send me a PM for those transactions, do NOT publish the transaction ID logs on the forum.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON