Post by SporeD3v » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:40 pm

Hello,

I have a Journal theme running on OpenCart 3.0.2.0. Currently, when you access a main category you get to see its products and its subcategories with text and pictures.

Above this subcategories section you can see the title of the category.

So for example:
I have the Tools category with the Axes and Hammers subcategories. When you open the Tools category you see the "Tools" text above the subcategories. What I want is to display the "subcategories" word next to it so that it looks like this: "Tools subcategories". The catch is that not all main categories have subcategories so it should display the "subcategories" word only when it has subcategories to display.

Any idea how to achieve this?

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:53 am

Sure, where is a will, there's a way, but you are talking about a paid Custom Theme, wich
works entirely different, compared to Default like styled & built OC Themes. And such matters
don't really belong here in the open, but rather in the commercial Section, since one is not
allowed to share such Source with others for free and/or in the open....
Or then, better contact Journal Themes, they have some support for such, I assume. ;)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland