Post by Sokonomi » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:02 pm

Does anyone know if it is possible to make an option that acts as if you are buying "all of the above"?

For example, I have a medal in my shop, available in 3 colors, gold, silver and bronze, but I also want to offer a set of all three. I can manage that by just calculating the right plusprice and weight, BUT.. heres the spanner in the works; I also want to sell an optional cassette to put the medal in. So what happens now is I can select a set of medals, but the cassette option will still only be rung up once as if im ordering just one medal.

Does anyone know how to make options depend on one another?

Post by rjcalifornia » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:29 pm

Sokonomi wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:02 pm
Does anyone know if it is possible to make an option that acts as if you are buying "all of the above"?

For example, I have a medal in my shop, available in 3 colors, gold, silver and bronze, but I also want to offer a set of all three. I can manage that by just calculating the right plusprice and weight, BUT.. heres the spanner in the works; I also want to sell an optional cassette to put the medal in. So what happens now is I can select a set of medals, but the cassette option will still only be rung up once as if im ordering just one medal.

Does anyone know how to make options depend on one another?
Basically, you want the cassette to be available only if you order three medals. Is that correct?

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide

Post by Sokonomi » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:08 am

No, I want the cassette to be rung up 3 times if they select "set", because set means 3 medals.

Post by rjcalifornia » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:56 am

Sokonomi wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:08 am
No, I want the cassette to be rung up 3 times if they select "set", because set means 3 medals.
Can you just use the "Product options" ?

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide