Post by LordThanatos » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:44 pm

The images in the header (My Account, Wishlist, etc.) do not show up at my first visit after opening the browser. Also the next/previous arrow buttons on the homepage slideshow do not show up. (ctrl) F5 or clearing the browser cache make no change. Other images like logo's, product images in the slideshow, all no problem... But when I click on any link in the webshop, or change the language, the images show up from then on... Even if I leave the website and come back later, the images are still there. Doesn't seem to be an issue on every browser though...

Firefox: Images replaced with placeholders (see image)
Internet Explorer: No images at all
Chrome: Images DO appear there :choke:
Android tablet/phone: Works fine too...

Tested on multiple machines/OS's...

Any guesses?

OC 3.0.2.0.

OpenCart 3.0.2.0. in English & Dutch
Extensions: Inverted Dark Opencart Theme // Dependent Options // PDF Invoice Pro // (2.x/3.x) New Returns E-mail // iSenseLabs GDPR // (2.x/3.x) Total-Based Shipping // PostNL Wereld OC3.x

Post by kestas » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:16 pm

You can do it using .htaccess
Change .htaccess.txt to .htaccess and edit it in notepad. at the end paste this code, by replacing 'mysite' with the your site name. and extension of the site '.com' to your site extension

Code: Select all

#Force non-www:
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www\.mysite\.com [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://mysite.com/$1 [L,R=301]

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. Just PM me... Extensions you can find here and here

Post by LordThanatos » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:34 pm

After some messing around with .htaccess it works now :)

Thank you!

OpenCart 3.0.2.0. in English & Dutch
Extensions: Inverted Dark Opencart Theme // Dependent Options // PDF Invoice Pro // (2.x/3.x) New Returns E-mail // iSenseLabs GDPR // (2.x/3.x) Total-Based Shipping // PostNL Wereld OC3.x