Post by Laughlin2018 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:43 pm

I'm using a fresh install of 3.0.2, and I've spent a few hours setting up more store, adding products and the image manager always pops up and works flawlessly. That being said, I went to change my store logo, and I uploaded an image (about 400kb), and it said success, but never appeared in the manager. I exited it and tried to go back in. It wouldn't pop up. It no longer pops up anywhere, including product images. When I click the image I get the little popup with the edit and delete buttons, but when I click edit I get nothing but a circle with a line through it on my cursor.

I've tried clearing the cache on my browser and in the admin panel. I've tried different browsers and even a different computer. I'm honestly completely stumped. Oh, also the default logo changed to a text logo too... if that means anything.

Post by straightlight » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:32 am

From Github Opencart, download the master ZIP file and replace your admin/view/javascript folder from the master files. This should resolved the issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by tdra » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:54 am

im having the same issue, i downloaded the master zip but still no fix

Post by ctmaiden » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:16 am

I have the same issue, and I did follow previous advice and replace the admin/view/javascript folder with the latest from Github. Like others have reported, when you click the edit button next to an image, the screen goes grey, and it appears that the image manager popup fails to display. However, I have noticed that if I move my mouse around the area of the window where I expected the image manager to appear, sometimes alt tag titles appear when my mouse moves over certain areas. So, the image manager is present, but it is transparent. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Post by straightlight » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:12 am

When using the Developers Kit from your browser - > console tab, click on the File Manager button and notice if there are error messages appearing in that tab.

A fix can only be posted by possible problems that have been posted now or before.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Dunald » Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:53 pm

is there any solutions to this issue? Have OC 1.5.6 same issue. Only a grey image-manager.

Post by straightlight » Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:44 pm

Dunald wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:53 pm
is there any solutions to this issue? Have OC 1.5.6 same issue. Only a grey image-manager.
Try with the most recent version of OC v3.0.3.8 to see if that will solve the issue in a test environment of the same server.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Dunald » Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:23 pm

Found the solution to my issue. A vqmod XML that in earlier php had sorted the images by date in the filemanager was no longer compatible with the latest php. Deleted that XML and my filemanager is working again :-)

Post by straightlight » Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:51 pm

Dunald wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:23 pm
Found the solution to my issue. A vqmod XML that in earlier php had sorted the images by date in the filemanager was no longer compatible with the latest php. Deleted that XML and my filemanager is working again :-)
Duplicated post.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:07 pm

Laughlin2018 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:43 pm
I'm using a fresh install of 3.0.2
Well that's not a complete version number, so not sure what one you're using.

What version of PHP are you using?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom