Post by drewgamble » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:43 pm

Opencart version 3.0.2.0

I'm at my wits end with this, I have customers notifying me they cannot checkout as they get to the shipping section and even though the shipping option is there and they can select it, but as they click continue it informs them that "Warning: Shipping Method Required"

My shipping methods are through the weight based shipping module, i have geozones for every country and zone so that can't be the issue. The products and the store both use the same weight class of grams. I'm trying to replicate the issue myself but i can't seem to which makes all this worse because I have no information on what's going on and I haven't been able to find anything on the forums yet about this.

Post by drewgamble » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:20 pm

For context, site was installed through A2 Hosting, who set the default PHP version to 7. Changed it to 5.6 because 7 was causing some caching issues but now I've been stuck with this "Warning: Shipping Method Required!" error and other small but incredibly frustrating errors to do with how cookies are handled on the site. It's turning customers away from my site and is restricting some from checking out at all and I have no idea how to resolve this

Post by hamidg84 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:40 am

try this

Extensions > Order Totals > Sub-Total and Enabling it.

Post by drewgamble » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:53 am

hamidg84 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:40 am
try this

Extensions > Order Totals > Sub-Total and Enabling it.
Just went to go try this, unfortunately it seems it was already enabled