Post by Mayordchamp » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:15 pm

Hi there!
I would like to add a new product section to my store . The section would basically be in percentage instead of the regular price, such that Once a customer add a product to cart along with a product from this new section, the total price would be calculate based on the percentage from this new product section and the price of the other product.
Here is an example of what am saying:
If for example I add a ball of $25 to my cart, I can also choose a product from this new section say "50% product" . So when I view my cart the total price would be $12.25 which is like half the initial cost. After all the this, the customer can then proceed to checkout. If anyone can help with this. I will appreciate. Thanks

Post by straightlight » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:11 am

This extension may be useful: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=20308 . Although, it may require tweaking to adapt it for more recent OC versions. At least, it's a free one. :)

This one is already converted for more recent versions 2.x releases: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=25118 . You may simply need to the use the Template Switcher from the marketplace to keep using TPL files with v3.x releases. Still a free one.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Mayordchamp » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:33 pm

Thanks...Though the extensions didn't meet my request

Post by straightlight » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:10 am

I see. You can also post your request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to have a more compatible result to your expectations.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON