Post by mmc013 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:44 am

Hi,

I'm interested in manipulating the current customer_list to display values for newsletters being enabled or disabled. There wasn't any extensions on the market for something this simple. I want to do this by switching out the filter and category for status as has very little application on the admin end of a eCommerce site without actively disabling users..and also serves a dual purpose of having a similar data structure as the newsletter by only taking a 0 or 1 in the oc_customer table.

What files would I need to manipulate in order to achieve this result?
Right now it looks like I would need
admin/view/template/customer/customer_list.twig for the table
admin/controller/customer/customer.php for the filters
admin/language/en-gb/customer/customer.php for the language file

Are there any other files that I would need to change in order to to change my status->newsletter and filter option for status->newsletter?

Post by mmc013 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:22 am

So this turned out way easier than I would have imagined it to.

All I had to do was open customer_list.twig and customer.php and ctrl+f all entries of "status" and changed them to "newsletter". That's literally all I had to do in order to get this to work. Only issue now is that I don't have a heading for newsletter column. Anyone know why that may be?