Post by crewmark » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:38 pm

Just done a new install of OpenCart 3 and am wanting to get URL friendly addresses... followed the video (https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... log_id=206) and it appears that the SEO URLs should already be listed on the Design/SEO URL page... is that correct as I have no pages listed on that page.
If it should have automatically done this then how do I reset/refresh this so it populates the page?

Post by crewmark » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:05 am

OK, I'm going to assume that those fields are not automatically populated.
I have an exisiting store version 2.0.3.1 which has SEO URLs working perfectly... each page, no matter where, displays a URL friendly address.
I am setting up the same shop on the same server but in OpenCart 3.0.2.0 and this new SEO URL function is frustrating. I only seem to be able to get actual product pages to display the friendly URL and not any of the other pages (ie. category pages). Also, with 2.0.3.1 the address would include the full address (ie. www.shop.com/books/name-of-book) whereas 3.0.2.0 only shows the main address and product (ie. www.shop.com/name-of-book).
The .htaccess on both sites is exactly the same....
How do I get all addressing to work properly? SEO URLs in 2.0.3.1 worked so much better :|