Post by shashankshirke285 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:24 pm

Hi,

I've been trying to enable the status of extensions in OC 3.0.2.0 but unable to get the status changed. For eg. for the Google Analytics extension when I click on the (+) green button to install it and then select the status as "Enabled" and hit the save button. The status of the extension still shows as "Disabled". This is the same case for all the extensions. I've tried all that I can and searched extensively on OC forums for any possible solution but couldn't find any. Following are some of the topics I've referred to but couldn't find a working solution.

viewtopic.php?t=186119
viewtopic.php?t=186481
https://github.com/opencart/opencart/issues/5627
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/459 ... et-enabled

Also, I've tried the following with no positive results.
- Installing an older version of OC (3.0.1.2).
- Installing on a different server.
- Installing on a different host.
- Installing the latest beta version of OC (3.0.2.1b).

If anyone has faced this issue and has got any solution kindly help!

Post by straightlight » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:10 am

No one should be encountering this issue these days if everyone who did encountered this problem already did followed my posts on the bug reports section of the forum for v3.0.2.0 release.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Guru Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by shashankshirke285 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:55 am

straightlight wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:10 am
No one should be encountering this issue these days if everyone who did encountered this problem already did followed my posts on the bug reports section of the forum for v3.0.2.0 release.
Hi straightlight,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please guide me on what needs to be done to resolve this issue?
Also, I am trying to search for your post referring the issue but unable to find it so can you please share the link of the same?

Post by straightlight » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:02 am

In your admin/controller/extension/analytics/google.php file,

find:

Code: Select all

$this->session->data['success'] = $this->language->get('text_success');
add after:

echo "<pre />\n";
print_r($this->request->post);
echo "</pre>\n";

exit;
Save the file. Resave the Google Analytics form in the admin. An array will appear on screen. Post it on the forum by removing any confidential information.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Guru Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by shashankshirke285 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:08 pm

straightlight wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:02 am
Save the file. Resave the Google Analytics form in the admin. An array will appear on screen. Post it on the forum by removing any confidential information.
Hi straightlight,

I followed the instructions and go this;

Array
(
    [analytics_google_code] => abcd
    [analytics_google_status] => 1
)
But weird thing is that today when I logged in Analytics module was showing as enabled already. This is happening randomly for some default extensions and also for some 3rd party extensions that I am trying to enable. Some are enabling in 2-3 attempts and some are not enabling at all even when the extension settings shows as "enabled" but the extensions list view show as "disabled".

Is this an official bug or is it something related to my hosting provider / OC version / or any other reason?