Post by ashon » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:31 am

straightlight wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:29 am
Since the template TWIG engine error message is no longer showing and that you are reporting a different issue with PayPal Express, please create a new topic.
i refreshed my cache and im having this issue when i refund the refund will refund to paypal but i get this -

Notice: Undefined index: parent_id in /home1/Removed/public_html/admin/model/extension/payment/pp_express.php on line 86Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/Removed/public_html/admin/controller/startup/error.php:34) in /home1/Removed/public_html/system/library/response.php on line 36

Post by straightlight » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:48 am

Then, you are reporting a different issue with PayPal Express. Please create a new topic for this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by KeithH » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:25 pm

Wow, I have the exact problem. Can someone just post the code for the corrected files to make life easier for everyone?

Post by straightlight » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:23 pm

KeithH wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:25 pm
Wow, I have the exact problem. Can someone just post the code for the corrected files to make life easier for everyone?
Yes, you are having the exact problem of an un-posted issue about codes you are expecting as a solution.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by howdev » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:10 pm

ok the fix works, but the next screen refund page has two error at the top with no text.