Post by Magdy Galal » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:30 pm

Hi all,
in my dash board I activated payment modules : Bank Transfer, Cheque / Money Order and Cash On Delivery.

in first time purchase in checkout page all three options appear, I selected bank transfer for first time and completed order, but now when I need to change the payment method in another order I can't find the other options.

How can I solve this ? see attached

Attachments

checkout issue.jpg

checkout issue.jpg (137.76 KiB) Viewed 5110 times

checkout issue 2.jpg

checkout issue 2.jpg (202.06 KiB) Viewed 5110 times

Post by Magdy Galal » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:17 pm

anybody help !

Post by Johnathan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:12 pm

If you're on a default installation, this probably means your COD / Cheque settings are wrong. Double-check that you've assigned them to the right Geo Zone (or use "All Zones") and that the other settings are correct.

If they still don't appear after that, try clicking "Uninstall" then "Install", and set them up again. Also make sure you don't have any extensions that can restrict payment methods active, since those could be restricting them.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by Magdy Galal » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:26 pm

Dear Jonathan,

thanks a lot for your help, I modified Geo zones for COD and cheque to be all zones like bank transfer and problem solved.

regards.

Post by Magdy Galal » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:54 am

Dear Jonathan,

I have the problem now in shipping method, I don't have "All zones" option in weight based shipping so when I set module status to enabled it doesn't appear in checkout page.
what can I do? see attached

Attachments

checkout issue 4.jpg

checkout issue 4.jpg (130.52 KiB) Viewed 5000 times

checkout issue 3.jpg

checkout issue 3.jpg (156.22 KiB) Viewed 5000 times

Post by Johnathan » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:39 pm

There is no All Zones setting for the built-in Weight Based Shipping. You have to set up a geo zone for every area you want to ship to.

If you don't want to set up a geo zone for ALL of your "worldwide" countries, you'd need to get an extension that can do that, like Weight & Volume-Based Shipping. You can then set up rates for the geo zones you want, and apply a cost to the "Everywhere Else" geo zone to get it to apply to all other countries.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Administrator

Post by Magdy Galal » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:13 pm

Dear Jonathan:
when I change Geo Zone to "Egypt" for shipping and payment modules they don't appear in checkout page, and when I change Geo zones to "All

Zones" they all appear except weight based shipping module, can your extension solve this problem ? and why this happen ?

Post by Johnathan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:20 am

If you change the Geo Zone to "Egypt", then the shipping/payment extensions should only show up if the user chooses Egypt as their address. If the you're testing this with Egypt and it's not working, then you probably set up your geo zone wrong. Double-check that it's actually associated with Egypt in System > Localisation > Geo Zones.

Administrator

Post by Magdy Galal » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Dear Jonathan,

thanks a lot for your support, problem was in customer address and it is solved.
regards

Post by Johnathan » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:15 am

Glad I could help.

Administrator

Post by Magdy Galal » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:07 pm

Thanks