Post by Blackwood » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:57 pm

My opencart 3 admin panel dashboard shows as empty, even when I enable the extensions to show in the dashboard section, and clear the cache they do not show at all..

Attached is something what it should look like, but as I say I cannot getting anything to show at all ??

Post by D3MO » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:40 pm

did you enabled dashboard modules?

Opencart Expert | voldemaras@gmail.com
Skype - programanija | Gtalk - voldemaras@gmail.com
Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.opencartextensions.eu / or Opencart Marketplace

Need Custom Module? debug third party module or simply have any question related to Opencart? feel free to contact directly for a live chat session:) - INSTANT LIVE CHAT

Post by Blackwood » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:47 pm

Yes enabled them already, I've enabled even more and it started working eventually , not sure what the issue was, as I've been trying over a week now..

Post by Burt65 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:45 pm

Blackwood wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:47 pm
Yes enabled them already, I've enabled even more and it started working eventually , not sure what the issue was, as I've been trying over a week now..
The problem possibly is that you are trying to run OC without actually going trough every aspect of the system. There are lots of setting that need to be adjusted (as you have already found out with the Order Totals) for example... My suggestion would be to have a bit of a reading of the documentation where you also have pictures that can help configure some of the settings... You could save yourself a lot of frustration...
Just a suggestion...

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...

Location - Oz