Post by wabbits » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:22 pm

Hi,

Im receiving the following error when i click on the checkout button. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated :)

I have no experience in coding.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: E-Mail to required!' in /home/profisjc/public_html/system/library/mail.php:119 Stack trace: #0 /home/profisjc/public_html/catalog/controller/mail/order.php(275): Mail->send() #1 /home/profisjc/public_html/catalog/controller/mail/order.php(34): ControllerMailOrder->add(Array, '1', 'Default order s...', false) #2 [internal function]: ControllerMailOrder->index('checkout/order/...', Array) #3 /home/profisjc/datadir/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 /home/profisjc/public_html/system/engine/event.php(62): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #5 /home/profisjc/datadir/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(240): Event->trigger('model/checkout/...', Array) #6 [internal function]: Loader->{closure}(Array, Array) #7 /home/profisjc/public_html/system/engine/proxy.php(47): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array) #8 /home/profisjc/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/pumcp.php(8): Proxy-> in /home/profisjc/public_html/system/library/mail.php on line 119

Post by straightlight » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:29 pm

No OC version posted. However, the setTo is there in the latest version of Opencart. Ensure to have configured your admin - > systems - > settings - > edit settings - > mail tab - > additional emails at the bottom if required along with your primary email account configuration above.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by wabbits » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:42 pm

straightlight wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:29 pm
No OC version posted. However, the setTo is there in the latest version of Opencart. Ensure to have configured your admin - > systems - > settings - > edit settings - > mail tab - > additional emails at the bottom if required along with your primary email account configuration above.
Thank you for the reply @straightlight. Im using version 3.0.2.0.

Tried doing what you suggested, however it didnt work.

I figured out what it was though, the payment gateway i tried installing recently is causing this error.

Thank you!

Post by satyadeo » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:07 pm

Hi,

I am getting almost the same error in Opencart 3.0.2

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: E-Mail to required!' in /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/library/mail.php:119 Stack trace: #0 /home/XXXXXX/public_html/catalog/controller/mail/order.php(275): Mail->send() #1 /home/XXXXXX/public_html/catalog/controller/mail/order.php(34): ControllerMailOrder->add(Array, '1', 'Default order s...', false) #2 [internal function]: ControllerMailOrder->index('checkout/order/...', Array) #3 /home/XXXXXX/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 /home/XXXXXX/public_html/system/engine/event.php(62): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #5 /home/XXXXXX/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(240): Event->trigger('model/checkout/...', Array) #6 [internal function]: Loader->{closure}(Array, Array) #7 /home/XXXXXX/public_html/system/engine/proxy.php(47): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array) #8 /home/XXXXXX/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/pumcp.php(8): Proxy->__call('addOrder in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/system/library/mail.php on line 119

I was just trying to install Paypal Standard checkout and Paypal Express checkout.

Even after uninstalling the above checkout methods I keep getting this error. I have same email address in the store setting as well as in the 'Mail' tab. So, email setting wouldn't be an issue.

I am not able to understand and resolve this checkout issue on my live portal: www.AnanyaFashion.com

Urgent help is appreciated.

Rgds
Satya

Post by satyadeo » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:39 am

I realised that this error comes when the user is not Logged in and tries to check out.

If he is logged in and then checks out, it's not throwing the above error.

I have cleared both the Theme cache and Modifications cache.

Doesn't seem like a Theme error. I am using Journal2.

Plz help.

Rgds
Satya

Post by straightlight » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:30 am

storage/modification/system/engine/action.php
Originates from an installed extension.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON