Post by dynamok » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:02 am

Hi everyone.
Wondering if I'm missing something, but can I have customer use multiple coupons in the same checkout?
Also, what about free shipping coupon? Any way of doing regular shipping with coupon free, but express not?
Thank you

Post by straightlight » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:06 am

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Guru Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by dynamok » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:01 am

Thank you for the multiple coupons.
But the shipping is not really what will work, there is no way to choose different types, Airmail vs Express.

Post by straightlight » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:04 am

You can look in the marketplace. If you cannot find an alternative solution for your request, you could always post your request in the Commercial Support section of the forum in order for this task to be done as a custom job.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Guru Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Johnathan » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:10 pm

Ultimate Coupons allows you to do a free shipping coupon that is restricted to a particular rate. That means you could limit it to a normal shipping option, but not have it work for the Express shipping option. It also has a bunch of other advanced features to make coupons more useful and specific. (Note that it probably won't work with the "multiple coupons" mod, but it might.)

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator