Post by jon@efirst.org.uk » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:52 pm

I am new to OpenCart and have just installed version 3.0.2.0 on my Ubuntu server running Bitnami LAMP. I can log in to both the shop and admin sites from my server. But when I try to connect using a browser on a different machine on my network all of the site formatting / style is lost (see attached). To me it looked like a permissions problem. But, being a development server, I have opened everything up on my OpenCart site to no avail. Has anybody come across this problem before?Image

Post by MarketInSG » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:05 pm

it's the url in your config.php. If it says www.example.com in your config.php file, then you will have to go to www.example.com (not example.com - without the www at the front).

Alternatively, you can setup htaccess redirect to redirect you from non-www to www domain.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by straightlight » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:47 am

Take note this issue can also be caused by invalid protocol initiated from both config.php admin/config.php files. Even though it may be defined in HTTP constant, the use of HTTPS may be inquired compared to the HTTPS constant in some cases.

According to the current status of Github Opencart files, enormous mount of files have been replaced recently regarding the SSL triggers throughout the platform.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON