Post by cwxOpenCart » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:22 am

On my site I have the vqmod installed and some of my mods are working but others do not. In the index page I can see the vqmod code is installed and in the cache directory I have vq2- files. I have deleted these and the mods.checked and checked.cache files. These get regenerated when I load the main page and these mods work correctly. they modify the common_header.twig and column_right.twig. I have two other mods that don't work for some reason. they modify the common_footer.twig. What is really strange is that when I look in the vqmod log files I have a log file from 11-4-2017 and it does not update. I tried breaking one of my mods by changing the path and file name for the mod and it does not update the log file. Notice the misspelled path name template is "templae" <file name="/catalog/view/theme/*/templae/common/footer.twig"> This did not produce any log files in the vqmod logs.

In the opencart control panel i refreshed the theme and sass under the developer settings.

my open cart is 3.0.2.0 and the vqmod is version 2.6.2

One thing I did was rename my admin directory and a question I have is in the pathreplace.php file I did the modification for the replaces array. In the install/index.php file I changed the $admin directory as well. I believe I was supposed to do that and everything in the admin area seems to be working. Is this correct?

Another question I have is in the admin -> extensions I see a Vqmod manager which is not installed. I am a bit hesitant to install this as I am not 100% sure if this is needed or what exactly it will change. Can anyone explain what changes this makes?

Any other suggestions on where to look?

thanks

Post by straightlight » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:31 am

Your request is about VQMod extensions. Please create a new topic in the Extensions Support section of the forum.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by cwxOpenCart » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:52 am

Sorry. I resubmitted the post to the extensions group.

thanks