Post by ccocrick » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:34 am

The subscriptions feature works great with PayPal. Are here any plans on making it work with Stripe as well? The reason it would be more beneficial to use Stripe is the fact that they allow for customers to subscribe using a checking account instead of a credit card, which has its benefits.

Post by straightlight » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:45 am

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Guru Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Johnathan » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:48 pm

My Stripe Payment Gateway supports mapping products to Stripe subscription plans. It doesn't integrate with the OpenCart recurring profiles functionality, but it still works fine without that. If you do want to map a recurring profile to a plan, you can do that using the Pro version, though it still uses the Stripe plan data and not the recurring profile data.

My Pro version doesn't support bank accounts at this time, though it's a feature I plan on adding. It does currently support 3D Secure, Apple Pay, Android Pay / Pay With Google, and browser-stored credit cards (currently only supported in Chrome). Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator