Post by wicked-nz » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi, I'm having an issue uploading ocmod.zip folders via the extension installer, I have the latest opencart V3 freshly installed.
the website is https://wickedstuff.co.nz/ this is some of the file ocmod.zip folder names.

so3_matrix_template_oc3_v1.0.1.ocmod.zip
so3_matrix_quickstart_purpletree_multivendor.zip
so3_matrix_purpletree_multivendor.zip

These's are from a theme i purchased today, and is for opencart V3
The website is hosted using cpanel.

any help will be much appreciated.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by Dhaupin » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:47 am

All zip files that you upload with Ocmod must contain an install.xml, preferably an upload folder, and have the same name format ending in ".ocmod.zip" like:

Code: Select all

the_extension_name.ocmod.zip
Those last 2 zip files are missing the .ocmod part.

https://creadev.org | support@creadev.org - Opencart Extensions, Integrations, & Development. Made in the USA.

Location - PA

Post by kestas » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:14 am

Hi, I have strange experience. I have write some module for version 3.0.x all went good. Uploading for version 3.0.1.1 and working fine. But for version 3.0.2.1 does not work. Uploading fine, but no modification is made. The problem was 7zip. If zipping file using 7zip, ocmod modules does not work on the OC version 3.0.2.1. I don't know why and it is only for me... Or maybe some one else had this problem. Can you share your experience?

Cheers

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by webmedialdh » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:25 pm

Hi,

first of all, Your last two zip files don't have ocmod written in the file name it should be so3_matrix_quickstart_purpletree_multivendor.ocmod.zip and so3_matrix_purpletree_multivendor.ocmod.zip and the first one so3_matrix_template_oc3_v1.0.1.ocmod.zip extract this and check is this one has an index.xml and upload folder in it?

Regards

Webx IT Solutions
Tel: +91 99154 09292, Skype: webmedialdh, Email: support@webxitsolutions.com

Location - Ludhiana, Punjab

Post by purpletreesoft » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:11 pm

@wicked-nz : Hope your issue was solved. By the way, you have purchased this theme so the best way is to contact the theme developer. The theme author has done a great work on supporting Purpletree Multivendor extension with their theme, and their support is also quite fast.

Purpletree Software LLP
New features launched for Multivendor Marketplace Extension

Post by Gadjiev » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:23 am

kestas wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:14 am
Hi, I have strange experience. I have write some module for version 3.0.x all went good. Uploading for version 3.0.1.1 and working fine. But for version 3.0.2.1 does not work. Uploading fine, but no modification is made. The problem was 7zip. If zipping file using 7zip, ocmod modules does not work on the OC version 3.0.2.1. I don't know why and it is only for me... Or maybe some one else had this problem. Can you share your experience?

Cheers
Yes, i have same problem too. At first, when i tried to install purpletree extension in version 3.0.2, it started to give an error. But then I somehow set it up. This time started working slowly. And I thought the problem was caused by the server for months. But now when I installed 3.0.1 the setup was normal and the speed was also good.