Post by Kinggaz » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:26 am

Hi there

I am completely new to open cart so please forgive me.

I currently have a flat rate postage setup on my website, but I want to add a few products that are free delivery. Please can someone tell me how to do this? It's not based on price or weight or anything. 90% of my products are flat rate, but I want to offer some different products as free delivery.

Thanks very much

Post by straightlight » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:39 am

Hi,

followed are some options that may help you: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... earch=flat rate free

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Johnathan » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:26 pm

If you just need a Free Shipping option to appear when only free-shipping products are in the cart, then Change Requires Shipping to Free Shipping might work for you. It's pretty simple, but it may work for what you need.

If you need something more complex, I have a Category & Product-Based Shipping extension, which can set up different rates for different products or categories. You can then combine those costs together, to get a single resulting cost for the customer.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator