Post by Fenris1967 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:56 am

Hi,
i tried to set up a new shop with 3.02 and out of the blue it was not longer possible to enable or disable some of the payment and shipping modules.
I checked the error log but nothing shows up there. Can somebody point me in a direction in where the status of the modules is saved ? Took a quick
look at the database but there is nothing like enabled or disabled in the oc_extensions table.
Thanks in advance for some tips or clues

Post by Fenris1967 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:11 am

Okay found the extension status under oc_settings, the extensions seem to be set enabled in the database but show up disabled in the admin area and are also not available during checkout. Can that be a strange caching issue ? I also noticed that i have now a directory called storage out of my public_html directory. Things are getting strange ::)

Post by Fenris1967 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:40 pm

After some further investigation the changes i make are saved in the database table oc_setting but for some wierd reason not used from the shop.
I allready deleted the cache directory and turned the cache off. Are the settings from the shop stored also somewhere else ? Can somebody point me in the right direction or had somebody a similar problem ?