Post by Landmaster » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:31 pm

I am getting a series of error messages when I try to install a new extension on Opencart 3.0.2.0:

1. Trying to install non .ocmod extension (I have installed vqmod 2.6.3) I get:

Code: Select all

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

OK

<b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/var/www/vhosts/XXXXXXXX.co.uk/httpdocs/admin/controller/marketplace/installer.php</b> on line <b>80</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/var/www/vhosts/XXXXXXXX.co.uk/httpdocs/admin/controller/marketplace/installer.php</b> on line <b>95</b>{"error":"Invalid file type!"}
2. Trying to install a .ocmod extension I get:

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

OK

<b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/var/www/vhosts/XXXXXXXX.co.uk/httpdocs/admin/controller/marketplace/installer.php</b> on line <b>95</b>{"text":"Installing","next":"https:\/\/XXXXXXXX.co.uk\/admin\/index.php?route=marketplace\/install\/install&user_token=Q2A3EIO7PftPGMDSPnDovvAbepaOxzlv&extension_install_id=8"}
3. When clearing the SASS cache I get:

OK

<b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/var/www/vhosts/XXXXXXXX.co.uk/httpdocs/admin/controller/common/developer.php</b> on line <b>99</b>{"success":"Success: You have cleared the SASS cache!"}
I have no idea what all this means, I am not technically minded - just trying to use Opencart for a store.

Any guidance much appreciated.
Last edited by straightlight on Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added code tags.

Post by phinq1910 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:51 pm

You cannot install non-ocmod in backoffice, with vqmod, only copy to root. it is ok.

With extension ocmod. Your extension module need same *.ocmod.zip. Try check the permission in DIR_UPLOAD (check path in config.php) - folder need allow write.

Location - Hanoi

Post by Landmaster » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:28 pm

Hi phing1910

Thank you for your response.

You cannot install non-ocmod in backoffice, with vqmod, only copy to root. it is ok.

Instructions for installation of the module were incorrect, I have informed the developer.

With extension ocmod. Your extension module need same *.ocmod.zip. Try check the permission in DIR_UPLOAD (check path in config.php) - folder need allow write.

Permissions appear to be correct, they are set at 755.

Post by Landmaster » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:10 pm

Resolved by upgrading to 3.0.2.1

Post by Landmaster » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:19 pm

No longer resolved :-\ . Had to go back to 3.0.2.0 because more issues with 3.0.2.1 with after a couple of hours the website showing a 500 Server error for no apparent reason.

Any more ideas please or should I just abandon 3 and go back to 2?

Post by gailnmalc » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:45 pm

Hi, i have a PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() i've checked the line it refers to and it says

<?php foreach ($stock_status_selections as $status) { ?>
. Please can you advise me on this, i'm on 1.5.6 version. Thank you
Last edited by straightlight on Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by straightlight » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:41 pm

See if this replacement file solves the issue: https://github.com/opencart/opencart/bl ... taller.php . After replacing the file, ensure to refresh the extensions with the refresh button. Then, try the new extension installation again.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by gailnmalc » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:10 am

I'm getting the following errors on a live feed (am on version1.5.6), any advice would be greatly appreciated. Tia.

PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity &quot;/home/Shop/public_html/system/cache/supplier/feed_xml_products.php.xml&quot; in /home/shop/public_html/admin/controller/tool/supplier.php on line 257
(line 257 reads)   $xml = simplexml_load_file( DIR_CACHE.'supplier/feed_xml_products.php.xml' );

PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /home/shop/public_html/admin/controller/tool/supplier.php on line 259
PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /home/shop/public_html/admin/controller/tool/supplier.php on line 259
PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/shop/public_html/admin/controller/tool/supplier.php on line 259
(line 259 reads)  foreach($xml->CREATED->PRODUCT as $item)

PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home/Shop/public_html/system/cache/supplier/feed_xml_categories.php.xml" in /home/shop/public_html/admin/controller/tool/supplier.php on line 159
(line 159 reads)       $xml = simplexml_load_file( DIR_CACHE.'supplier/feed_xml_categories.php.xml' );

PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /home/shop/public_html/admin/controller/tool/supplier.php on line 161
PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /home/shop/public_html/admin/controller/tool/supplier.php on line 161
PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/shop/public_html/admin/controller/tool/supplier.php on line 161
 (line 161 reads)    foreach($xml->CREATED->CATEGORY as $item)

Last edited by straightlight on Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by straightlight » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:00 am

gailnmalc wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:10 am
I'm getting the following errors on a live feed (am on version1.5.6), any advice would be greatly appreciated. Tia.

PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity &quot;/home/Shop/public_html/system/cache/supplier/feed_xml_products.php.xml&quot; in /home/shop/public_html/admin/controller/tool/supplier.php on line 257
(line 257 reads)   $xml = simplexml_load_file( DIR_CACHE.'supplier/feed_xml_products.php.xml' );

PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/shop/public_html/admin/controller/tool/supplier.php on line 259
(line 259 reads)  foreach($xml->CREATED->PRODUCT as $item)

PHP Warning:  simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home/Shop/public_html/system/cache/supplier/feed_xml_categories.php.xml" in /home/shop/public_html/admin/controller/tool/supplier.php on line 159
(line 159 reads)       $xml = simplexml_load_file( DIR_CACHE.'supplier/feed_xml_categories.php.xml' );

PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/shop/public_html/admin/controller/tool/supplier.php on line 161
 (line 161 reads)    foreach($xml->CREATED->CATEGORY as $item)

Caused by an installed extension. Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON