Hello and Thanks in advance for reading the post!
I am not able to login to my ADMIN on my Opencart website that I moved to a subdomain.
These are the steps I took:
1. Made a copy of website.
2. The copy of the website is in the folder called oldsite.original.com
3. Did this so that the ADMIN/BACKEND would still be available when the new website went live.
4. Tested ADMIN after moving files to oldsite.original.com – was able to login.
5. Then we redirected the domain Original.com to Newsite.com.
6. Now the ADMIN was no longer accessible.
7. Found this on the OpenCart forum
http://www.websourceblog.com/2011/09/ho ... bsite-url/
8. Logged into File Manager for Original.com. Went to oldsite>admin>config.php – changed URL’s FROM original.com to oldsite.original.com
9. We are able to get to the OpenCart login page and enter the login credentials.
10. But after entering login credentials the webpage returns an error.
Does anyone have any tips on what I am doing wrong?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests