Post by kgallardo » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:47 am

I have OpenCart 3.0.x installed and I'm trying to setup amazon payments but I cannot enable the Login with Amazon and Pay with Amazon module. I will go to edit and then change it to enabled, and after I click save it will display a message that it was successful but it still says disabled. So I can't put the button on my site and Amazon won't remove the hold on my account if I don't have the button.

Can anyone help please? Does anyone else have this issue?

Post by bradnickel » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:23 am

Having the same issue. Any help is appreciated.

Post by HugoSega » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:23 am

Hello all

was anyone able to fix this bug?

Post by bazo4 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:45 am

So, have you fixed a bug? Amazon have posted your Commercial platform as a compatible with this payment method and that's how you're getting more customers. But sounds like all this OC is a big SCAM!...

:crazy:

Post by straightlight » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:57 am

If OC would be a scam with the use of Amazon and Pay APIs, there would be no constant bug fixes released from the Github Opencart site in order to rectify these persistent issues. On those areas, it is simply a matter of being kept up-to-date with the changes being made.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ckeilitz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:29 am

I'm having the same problem, running OC Version 3.0.2.0.
1. Install "Login with Amazon"
2. Edit->Enable, Save.
it posts a green response: " Success: You have modified module Login with Amazon!"
However, it doesn't post an error and doesn't Enable it. The Modules page still lists it as Disabled.

I wish I could set the logs to debug mode, set the logs to a higher level, more verbose to troubleshoot this myself. Frustrating I have to ask forums for something I bet is a trivial solution.

Post by ckeilitz » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:39 am

Bump.

Post by sazpurua » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:58 am

Having the same issue.
Amazon Pay don't work at all. I'm using SSL certificate and set up all as intended.

Actually, when installing the "Pay with Amazon" module I get a "internal server error" message.

Post by ckeilitz » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:05 am

I called Amazon Pay support Friday evening (2/2/18). They did a screen share and witnessed the problem real-time. They sent it to the next level support. I haven't heard anything yet. The support rep mentioned trying a brand new version of 3.0.2.0 to see if it happens on a fresh install. That said, my install is pretty fresh only have 3 minor extensions added.

Hoping someone else has seen this and can help me/us understand how they figured it out.

Post by straightlight » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:15 am

There is no definite solution for Amazon changes, unfortunately. Daniel did posted recently on Github Opencart that Amazon do make a lot of changes as it may be quite hard to adapt constantly to their changes.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by TechTraveler » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:59 am

The exact same issue here. Am I correct in understanding it is just not possible to use Amazon Pay at this time due to these issues? I took a look over on GitHub and did not see an issue logged for this, but saw another mentioned it was known. Can anyone provide a link to that on GitHub?

Post by straightlight » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:04 pm

See these solutions regarding database values not being properly saved into the database:

- viewtopic.php?f=201&t=191682&p=690749#p690749
- viewtopic.php?f=201&t=191657&p=712843#p712843

- Still on hold for the fix: viewtopic.php?f=201&t=194425&p=694581#p694581

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by guillotb » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:36 am

The issue getting Amazon Pay working with opencart 3.x has been fixed.

You will need the latest Amazon Pay extension from the OpenCart marketplace:
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=33206

After clicking that link, click "Download", enter your OpenCart marketplace credentials, and then click the "Download" button on the "Amazon Pay 3.0" line, dated April 2, 2018 as of this note.

Install that extension like you would install any other extension into OpenCart.

If after installing the update, you still have trouble activating it in the configuration screens, you may need to flush your OpenCart theme cache. A video showing how to flush the theme cache is here:
http://isenselabstickets.s3.amazonaws.c ... -17-24.mp4

After doing this, we were able to get Amazon Pay working with our OpenCart 3.0.2 test site.

Post by straightlight » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:22 am

Nice video tutorial. Although, it misses the step where the admin - > extensions - > modifications - > refresh button needs to be used as well. Part of the forum rules already: viewtopic.php?f=176&p=718325#p718325

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by markcm » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:49 pm

Two thumbs up to this thread for helping me set up amazon pay and login on my new 3.0.2.0 opencart store. The 3.0.2.0 installation package comes with an amazon pay extension loaded, following the instructions things when about 90% as described. Once I got to enabling the buttons, they would not enable. After about an hour of trying different things, this thread encouraged me to download this extension and try again. Everything worked well after that.

I'm still in test mode and I think I need to associate Amazon Pay to a shipping method although I don't recall where that is done (any help on this?). In test mode I get to the point of logging in with my test user account information although there are no shipping options and I just get an error saying "There was an error retrieving your address from Amazon. Please contact the shop administrator for help" which is then followed by the error "Please select a shipping method". Did I miss something during setup?

Post by markcm » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:04 pm

markcm wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:49 pm
I'm still in test mode and I think I need to associate Amazon Pay to a shipping method although I don't recall where that is done (any help on this?). In test mode I get to the point of logging in with my test user account information although there are no shipping options and I just get an error saying "There was an error retrieving your address from Amazon. Please contact the shop administrator for help" which is then followed by the error "Please select a shipping method". Did I miss something during setup?
To answer my own question... I reloaded my API credentials and shipping information is now showing up.

Post by markcm » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:55 am

markcm wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:04 pm
markcm wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:49 pm
To answer my own question... I reloaded my API credentials and shipping information is now showing up.
Amazon login and pay have worked well until I recetly rebuilt my site using 3.0.3.9
Everthing appears to be in order, Amazon 3.2.2 extension appears to be included in the stock 3.0.3.9 package. I've added all my credentials, refreshed Them and Modification cache multiple times, enabled A-Pay and A-login extentions, added the buttons to my login and Checkout layouts through Design Layouts but the buttons will not show.

As a last ditch effort, I deleted the extension, downloaded the version form the OC market place and tried that; which appeared to make no difference.

Any tips or suggestions as to why my Amazon buttons are not showing in my 3.0.3.9 installation?

Post by ADD Creative » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:37 am

markcm wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:55 am
Amazon login and pay have worked well until I recetly rebuilt my site using 3.0.3.9
Everthing appears to be in order, Amazon 3.2.2 extension appears to be included in the stock 3.0.3.9 package. I've added all my credentials, refreshed Them and Modification cache multiple times, enabled A-Pay and A-login extentions, added the buttons to my login and Checkout layouts through Design Layouts but the buttons will not show.

As a last ditch effort, I deleted the extension, downloaded the version form the OC market place and tried that; which appeared to make no difference.

Any tips or suggestions as to why my Amazon buttons are not showing in my 3.0.3.9 installation?
Check both your OpenCart and PHP error logs. Also check your web browser's developer tool console.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom