Post by Marqasa » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:03 pm

Halo
I have had various clients tell me that wen they tray to order after the field of the address going to the payment the shopping cart is empty.
The does not happen to everybody but it seems to happen to some people.
Yesterday i logged on as the client that had problems e saw it with my on eyes the it happens also from my home logged in under the name of my client.
Then i did the same thing in incognito mode with google chrome and than the problem is goon so not problem.
Well so why not the this to your clients ? Well not everybody tells me the have problems with there order system.
Can someone help me with this problem ?
Regards Ricardo
www.marqasa.nl

Post by IP_CAM » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:47 pm

Did you try the same thing by use of the OpenCart DEFAULT Checkout Routine,
instead of that 1-Page fast checkout Extension ?
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Marqasa » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:59 pm

IP_CAM wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:47 pm
Did you try the same thing by use of the OpenCart DEFAULT Checkout Routine,
instead of that 1-Page fast checkout Extension ?
Ernie
Yes this problem happens with normal checkout i am now looking is 1 page checkout works so everything will happen on one page and the client does not go to another page.
But i can not get it working and like every extension from Dreamvention deleting it from my server crashes my server and i have to restore my backup.
I have more extensions from Dreamvention and it messes up my server when i want to remove the extension, the ones i use are fin it is only a problem when i don't like the extension and want to delete it.
But yes to your question it happens with default checkout and also in default theme.
Regards